St. Tim’s offers mixed-age (3-5 years old) preschool class sessions every weekday from 9am-1pm or 9am-4pm, September through June. Students may enroll for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week. Our calendar matches most local school districts. Classes fill with 21 children and 4 teachers.
- Multi-age groups promote family-like relationships.
- Children can teach and learn from each other.
- Children in multi-age groups have greater freedom to develop at their own rate without being labeled as slow or extremely bright
Every Thursday and Friday we gather to make music with Teacher Peter. On Thursdays children work in small groups to explore different instruments or write their own music. On Fridays the entire preschool community is invited to join us in the courtyard as we sing and make music together.
- This session has no additional cost.
- Friday attendance is not required to participate in group music.
For more information or to visit our preschool
Address: 2094 Grant Road, Mountain View CA 94040